If you have kids and dogs, or you want to add a furry pet to your family, this is a must-listen episode!
Michelle Stern shares her insight on how to raise kids with dogs and how to keep everyone safe.
In this episode we chat about:
- Traits that families can look for in a dog that would be most suitable for kids.
- Advice for families who are interested in getting a new dog and have kids and steps to take to prevent unsafe situations before the dog even comes home.
- How parents can keep their kids safe around a new or existing dog.
- What parents can do when their kids and dogs have inappropriate or unsafe interactions.
- How parents’ stress be reduced while parenting dogs AND kids at the same time.
Connect with Michelle:
Website: Pooch Parenting
Online course: Preparing Dog for New Baby and Parenting Toddlers and Dogs
Membership: Safe Kids and Dogs – providing parents with training, skills and strategies so that their kids and dogs can live together in harmony.
Free Facebook Group: Parenting Kids and Dogs Facebook Group
Follow Michelle on Instagram: @poochparenting
Follow Michelle on Facebook: @poochparenting
Blog Post: Did We Get the Wrong Dog?