This incredible quinoa (KEEN-WAH) creation is meant for breakfast, but is enjoyable throughout the day. Topped with some avocado… DELICIOUS! As you can tell by the featured photo, we didn’t even make it to the photo shoot before we cleared out 8 of the 12 quinoa bites! This is a MUST TRY!
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 4 egg whites
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Spray or grease a muffin tin.
- If using cheese, mix warm quinoa and cheese, in a small bowl until it melts.
- If not using cheese, add quinoa, egg whites, garlic, onion, and spinach leaves.
- Using a spoon, fill muffin tins about 1/4-1/2 way to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, switching racks half way through.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Use knife around edges to remove.
Comment below if you try this recipe and have any suggestions!