In this interview, I chat with Jade Kiser from Kiser Educational Consulting and Advocacy about setting up a schedule, routine and positive behavior system for your child.
Jade’s course From Chaos to Calm is currently open for enrollment.
You can also find Jade in her Facebook Group: Miss Kiser’s Autism Support & E-learning Resources
In our interview we chat about:
- What you need to know about IEPs in the school system.
- Current challenges Jade is seeing with kids and parents.
- What you can find in Jade’s course.
- Summer break and why it can be difficult for kids.
- How and why it’s important for kids to devise positive behavior reinforcement systems and how that helps kids transition back to school in the fall.
- What to do when you feel like you are stuck in a rut with your child’s recurring behavior struggles.