In today’s episode, I’m talking with Kamini Wood, of Live Joy Your Way, on toxic teen relationships. We dive in to how you can help your child build the boundaries and self awareness he or she needs to thrive, and not gravitate toward a toxic relationship, whether romantically or platonically.
Some important points we chat about:
- Defining the 3 pillars of self leadership
- How social media impacts self leadership in teens.
- How parents can help their teen to stop outsourcing his or her self worth.
- How parents can teach their teens self compassion, communicating needs and setting boundaries.
More Child Behavior Podcast episodes you might enjoy:
- Creating a Schedule, Routine and Positive Reinforcement System for Kids
- Mindfulness in Parenting and How it Relates to Child Behavior
- Parenting Mindset Change to Respectful Parenting